The Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit began with a bang this evening
The 2 day event (October 5-6, 2010 Washington DC) opened with an interview of California Democrat, and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (whether you like her or hate her, it would still be an interesting interview) by Nora Ephron (Writer/director) "before an audience of more than 400 women leaders and a few good men" (Warren Buffett (BRKA) and Goldman Sachs (GS) CEO Lloyd Blankfein).
You can listen live via webcast here and even 'chat-in' a question. You can also listen to the speaker sessions on demand for a year from this website.
Ok, so here is the list of just some of the amazing speakers. Check out the website for more download-able info.
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, Facebook
- Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo Inc.
- Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Pat Woertz, Chairman and CEO, Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM)
- Sheila Bair, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC)
- Linda C. Brigance, Vice President IT Customs Clearance and Logistics for FedEx Services and Chief Information Officer of FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Corp.
- Ursula M. Burns, Chairman and CEO, Xerox Corp.
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset Management Inc.
- Ellen Gustafson, Co-founder, FEED Projects
- Andeisha Farid, Executive Director, AFCECO, and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Scholar
- Dr. Nancy F. Koehn, James E. Robison Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, The Pentagon
- Marlo Thomas, Actress/Producer, National Outreach Director, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Kristin van Ogtrop, Managing Editor, Real Simple Magazine
Below is a Photo array of ALL of the Confirmed Speakers. It is truly amazing!
|Fortunes Most Powerful Women 2010 Confirmed Speakers|