Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You To My Readers- updated 11/12/2010

** newly updated 11/12/2010 , see new countries added below. thank you!
Republic of India
भारत गणराज्य*
Bhārat Ganarājya


Kingdom of Belgium
Koninkrijk België (Dutch)
Royaume de Belgique (French)
Königreich Belgien (German)


Singapore


................................................................................
Argentina
República Argentina 


Australia
Germany
Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Japan
Shinjitai: 日本国
Kyujitai: 日本國

Nippon-koku or Nihon-koku


RussiaРоссийская Федерация
Rossiyskaya Federatsiya
Republic of Turkey
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti
Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España


....................................................
Hi readers, 


I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for reading my blog! 


I realize the scope of the topics are rather broad...I blame that on my idiosyncratic mind.

Yes, I admit I am easily distracted by shiny things. Which is why my rantings on branding, innovation, protectionism, infrastructure, investment, China, blah blah blah...are randomly interrupted by a "design trend" updates. Basically I enjoy sharing with you trends that I forecast will be big in the home furnishings industry over the next few seasons.  


My goal, with my blog aside from the thoroughly selfish cathartic process that writing has become, is to share what apparently a few people consider are few "wise thoughts" and "insightful ideas" (their words not mine) that might be applicable to their work, life, business.


But, I'd like some feedback ....


Please share with me your thoughts on what you would like:

  • A.  More  
  • B.  Less  
  • C.  None
  • D.  Fries with your order


...................................................................


And time for the shout outs to my readers by country! 
United States
France République française 
South Korea 대한민국 
United Kingdom
Philippines Republika ng Pilipinas 
Netherlands Nederland 
Hong Kong 香港 
China 中国
Canada
Việt Nam Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa


So Please.... leave some comments. 

Tell me and the other readers a little bit about you, where you are from.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...