Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank You - To My Readers from All Over the World ** UPDATED 03-28-2011**


Hi readers, 

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for reading my blog! 

I realize the scope of the topics are rather broad...I blame that on my idiosyncratic mind.

Yes, I admit I am easily distracted by shiny things. Which is why my rantings on branding, innovation, protectionism, infrastructure, investment, China, blah blah blah...are randomly interrupted by a "design trend" updates. Basically I enjoy sharing with you trends that I forecast will be big in the home furnishings industry over the next few seasons.  

My goal, with my blog aside from the thoroughly selfish cathartic process that writing has become, is to share what apparently a few people consider are few "wise thoughts" and "insightful ideas" (their words not mine) that might be applicable to their work, life, business.

But, I'd like some feedback ....

..................................................................................................
Updated 30 March 2011
File:Flag of Norway.svg
Kingdom of Norway
Kongeriket Norge (Bokmål)
Kongeriket Noreg (Nynorsk)
File:Flag of Macedonia.svg
Republic of Macedonia
Република Македонија
Republika Makedonija
Singapore
Československo,Česko‑Slovensko
Czechoslovakia
United Arab Emirates (UAE)ة‎ولة الإمارات العربية المتحد
Al Imārāt al ‘Arabīyah al Muttaḥidah)
 
File:Flag of Hungary.svg
Hungary
Magyar Köztársaság

Ecuador

........................................................................................................
Updated January 2011

Indonesia
Republik Indonesia
Portugal (wiki)
República Portuguesa

Latvia (wiki)
Latvijas Republika

South Africa (wiki)
Poland, Rzeczpospolita Polska (wiki)



Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...