Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yay! I finally set up my Etsy Shop!

My first listings are some super fab vintage kids books. And I'm adding my creative touch to and assortment of Mid-Century chairs. I'll be posting those soon. As well as additional Vintage Kids books.


Please check it out and share with your peeps! Thanks

Design Intuition, the Etsy shop of me! Katie Hatch :-)

Titles Listed:

  1. The Riddle Kingdom by Rose Wyler. Illustrations by: Sylvie Selig 1967 1st Printing
  2. Let's Find Charlie, Written by Lois Morton, Designed and Illustrated by Elissa Scott, 1962 first printing
  3. That Noodle-head EpaminondasAdapted from Epaminondas and His Auntie by Sarah Cone Bryant ,Retold by Eve Merriam, Illustrations by Trina Schart Hyman, 2nd printing 1970
  4. Mother Goose 'Baby's First" Picture Book on Plastilon  1967
  5. A Ghost a Witch and a Goblin illustrated by Rosalind Fry 1970 1st Printing
  6. Walt Disney's Mystery in Disneyville, a Golden Story Book, 1949 'assumed' 1st Printing
  7. Little Pete's AdventureAuthor: Thornton W. Burgess, Illustrations by Harrison Cad, Copyright 1941, assumed 1st edition and printing
  8. Shiba Productions Fun with the Alphabet printed in Japan 1969 with Hologram Cover
  9. Shiba Productions Vintage Jack and the Beanstalk 1968 with Hologram Cove 
  10. Book of Animal RiddlesSeries: A Dr. Seuss I Can Read It All by Myself Books, Illustrations by Roy McKie, Written by Bennett Cerf, 1964, assumed first edition




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...